reflection on key moments

 week six

another week for a reflection of key moments? forks. perfect. for the key moments on this project behind the camera when we're recording the whole thing for the project there's my family that has been helping me with this project and they have been there because they really know what I'm planning and all things edition that I have ready but at this time I have been so nervous that nothing will turn out well or that I lose it in the project. to put the camera one way So that there are no problems in filming we are using a tripod that helps the camera to focus and that there is no movement of the hands that are the first problem when we want to record something, since when the camera moves it is not looking good the whole movie

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Reflection on key moments- Alejandra Osorio

posting should reflect production process