Genre- Alejandra Osorio


Week Two

GENRE

The genre that I'm going to use it in this movie that I'm going to create. Romance, a little bit of suspense and also a little bit of action, so it gives it a little bit of suspense to the whole audience. In this case, I am going to use the action between the couple that I am going to be using for the film, which would be a little frustrating, like a little worrying. I would also use a little bit of action for some of the things that are going to happen in the movie that I'm going to talk about later and I'd like to put in a little bit of suspense for the audience to come and feel like you would have to see more about the movie and that many things are going to happen, and it would be important.

For the film I am also going to use a bit of mystery in the sense that the audience is more interested in the film and that they can see it and so later they can repeat it and they can recommend it and that it comes out in the cinema. The mystery is used in the movie to give it suspense, as I said before and to make it important and different from other romance movies. I need it totally different from the others, it was going to be totally important, it was going to draw people's attention.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

reflection on key moments

Reflection on key moments- Alejandra Osorio

posting should reflect production process