Initial Plans- Alejandra Osorio

Week One

   INITIAL IDEAS 


One of my plans would be to make a romantic movie that is different from the others, that is not so similar to the ones we usually see. I would like to have a work team and a special person in my life to help me with this type of project. big to be able to achieve something. So that my romantic movie makes a big impact in the world so that it is known that it is not the same as the others. I would use different types of work and work equipment to create this film that is going to be very successful in the future. I would have in mind different types of places to be able to shoot the scenes that We don't usually see.


Using different kind of cameras like old camera, like new cameras again success, I would use those kinds of cameras so that they make a big difference when recording the video or the whole scene of the movie. Another thing that I would totally change would be each type of site that we recorded Some important part of the film that is not the same as the others and that is something that makes a difference in this film. He will also use different microphones, different ways of speaking, different voices and creating a completely love story, but that we don't usually see and being able to represent a movie that is real life for people today.


Today's young people feel empty when they don't have love by their side and when they have a love, infidelity can happen and I would like to. Create a film that makes a difference and that gives to today's young people that love it exists, no matter what happens, there will always be a person who will love you and adore you and would like to make that movie with a true story for, as I said before, for young people today. When they see a different movie that the others say that impressive and there are many hopes and as if there is love in this world it will be found. We don't know if at the best moment. But the message that I want to give my audience is so that they know that love does exist, affection does exist, no matter how difficult it is, there will always be a person who will love you to love.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

reflection on key moments

Reflection on key moments- Alejandra Osorio

posting should reflect production process