Music Marketing Blog Post #2- alejandra osorio

 

Music Marketing Blog Post #2


For this second project that my chair partner did, it was quite a big organizational issue and I really learned so many things that I am grateful for having learned them for later. The search for information to be able to put in our presentation was quite specific, we searched like in books and sites webs. That was a bit difficult because at the beginning my group and I were not knowing what to do and we had nothing in mind at the first moment of the project. At the beginning, my group and me did not have any kind of things in mind or any planning for the project. Before we started recording our project, we grabbed a piece of paper and began to note the important things we had to do for the lighting, the Camera and so that we fit well to present the video very well. The production was one of my groupmates who really knows how to record, and we use some specialties that are used to record a video.
Before doing all the production we all agreed, as a group that we are to know what each one's ideas are and take each one of the ideas and opinions of each one into account to be able to make a project well as a group. the presentation was one of the members of my group and we all started to do it as a group to be able to present it well and we all really helped with the theme of the presentation. Personally, I think that my group and I could have done, and we could have presented a better quality of the project, but how the ideas came out and how we made our video I know it was good. We can do better.
At the end of the day, the presentation of my group went very well and in truth we all participated and had a part in each other and we respect the opinions and ideas of each one and that is why very good information came out, with a lot of effort and it was a well done project.




You can get many good things out of this project, I learned how to work in a group, how to respect the opinions of your souls, the ideas of other people, I also learned how to integrate each part of the ideas that each of the participants in my group they had. So you can help me. One of these things of the project would be a little more on the subject of how to record the videos, the subject of the shots. Also, another of the things that I learned is the organization and the responsibility that a whole group has for the next time with one of these types of projects, I know that I will have more information and we will learn a little more in class. For another project on what is the organization that is needed before doing a type of research and a type of project as big as this one that we did for the end of the day, you learn a lot of things as a group and as separate from how you like to work or what kind of things you would like to record later. Knowing more about lighting, knowing more about how the person looks if you managed from an angle that is not when you can record it from another angle that is, he loves you to be totally organized. Since at first it will be difficult and obviously without learning nothing, it won't be right. But I know that for my next project that I can do, I know it's going to be different, having a lot more information and I'll try to put in a lot of effort and things that I know I can do, but I don't do it because I have fear of not being successful later on. But one of the things that I would change is how to know how to look for information about a specific type of topic. And that everything will turn out well. That this is what matters and having information mostly real, not fake.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

reflection on key moments

Reflection on key moments- Alejandra Osorio

posting should reflect production process