Technology or Technical elements- Alejandra Osorio

 Week Two 


 Technology or Technical elements

For the production of this film, the type of camera that I am going to use would be cameras that are fundamentally good for recording movies with bright places, and I am also going to use a lot of light equipment with a large work team, things that have to be further investigated. I am going to use and, what kind of company can help me with this type of filming. I want to look for a company with good film cameras and I want you to help me know a little more about how to learn to record on film and in too bright places that draw attention to light. I would use plenty of natural light that I would like to use for filming that would not be purchased light and electricity light. For the sound I would like to use a type of sound that is a nature lover, that is a bit of patience, when there is a lot of love in the air and also when the very difficult situations that come in the film begin, you can use special effects like special sounds to give a little more interest to the film so that it draws the public's attention and, above all, to attract more public, is what we think it can bring.


For editing I would authorize a company that is specified and helps people to avoid types of movies like videos and I would use a working group to meditate the whole movie in a professional way and draw attention when they edit it and not be seen mistakes in movies. I would have to do a clean, professional job editing the film, so that when people and audiences see it, they don't realize that there are a lot of edits and a lot of things that need to be edited. That's what I would do for the movie I'm going to create.

Comentarios

  1. This post is not telling us about the equipment or editing software you plan to use.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

reflection on key moments

Reflection on key moments- Alejandra Osorio

posting should reflect production process