Changes to project (why)- Alejandra Osorio

 Week Four


Changes to project (why)

One of the things that I am going to do in pleasure is to think about how the project is at the end and if it can be done better, obviously change it completely. I think that the changes in the project are going to be very good and they are going to be positive because at the end of the day I am going to learn a lot more and I am going to be able to see errors that I did not see before, and I am obviously going to improve them. It is much better to have errors and to make mistakes. Thus, we can learn for later so that we cannot commit them again and thus we learn much more. In big shoots like movies, there are always people who know about filming and record movies, they always make mistakes and obviously they will change anything in one of their shoots so that it comes out better for people and people see it better, since they always As I said before, mistakes always happen, and we learn from all those. And changing things in the project is not a bad thing, it is something much better, since we are seeing mistakes that we will not be able to make later and we are changing them, rather than that its good

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

reflection on key moments

Reflection on key moments- Alejandra Osorio

posting should reflect production process