reflect production process.

 week five 

hello everyone! I'm going to talk about the reflect production process of my whole project. It's been hard to do it and it's taken a lot to do it. I have been doing this project alone and I have been using some of my family as friends to make this video. I finished doing one of the most "important" scenes of the filming and it has been difficult to be able to edit it but I try to do my best. One of the things that happened to me when I was doing my project was that half of the project that I had ready was completely deleted from the edition and all the edition that I had had. The reflect production has been difficult because the process has been difficult because I'm already all behind due to things that happen.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

reflection on key moments

Reflection on key moments- Alejandra Osorio

posting should reflect production process